Resources for Researchers
A collection of available data, videos, training materials, and more designed for active researchers.
FY2016 Funded Grants
IES recently awarded 82 new grants in Education Research. Learn more about the new 2016 grants and IES Research Grant program areas.
- Education Research Grants (CFDA 84.305A)
- Pathways to the Education Sciences Research Training Program (CFDA 83.305B)
- National Research and Development Centers (CFDA 84.305C)
- Statistical and Research Methodology in Education – Early Career (CFDA 84.305D)
- Researcher-Practitioner Partnerships in Education Research (CFDA 84.305H)
- Low-Cost, Short-Duration Evaluation of Education Interventions (CFDA 84.305L)
- Scalable Strategies to Support College Completion Network (CFDA 84.305N)
- Supporting Early Learning From Preschool Through Early Elementary School Grades Network (CFDA 84.305N)
A Compendium of Math and Science Research Funded by NCER and NCSER: 2002–2013
Between 2002 and 2013, the Institute of Education Sciences (Institute) funded over 300 projects focused on math and science through the National Center for Education Research (NCER) and the National Center for Special Education Research (NCSER). Together, researchers funded by NCER and NCSER have developed or tested more than 215 instructional interventions (e.g., packaged curricula, intervention frameworks, and instructional approaches), 75 professional development programs, 165 educational technologies, and 65 assessments in math and science.
Synthesis of IES-Funded Research on Mathematics: 2002–2013
This synthesis reviews published papers on IES-supported research from projects awarded between 2002 and 2013. The authors identified 28 specific contributions that IES-funded research made to support mathematics learning and teaching from kindergarten through secondary school. The publication organizes the contributions by topic and grade level. Each section describes the contributions IES-funded researchers are making in these areas and discusses the projects behind the contributions.
IES Principal Investigators Meeting
Information on the 2016 IES Principal Investigators Meeting.
While this event is open only to IES PIs, materials and videos from some sessions will be posted after the meeting.